But following pilot’s feedback, we felt that the time was right also for different interpretation of perfect package a pilot desires. Crisp, rigid wing with direct, immediate handling, cutting the air effortlessly and turning on a dime with great precision – that’s what is needed.
The answer is FORCE SP . Born from Force, a sporty version, tuned for extra joy. Same amazing launch and stability, same well built, robust chute, same highly recognisable color design dressed in new colors. On top of this, the FORCE SP package generates excitement, adrenaline rush and happy smiles for anyone who wants a “spiced up” Force. The design brief for FORCE SP was injecting NRG genes into the Force to create a new blend – Force with NRG flavor(NRG is our latest, extremely successful slalom comp. wing)
Force and FORCE SP will continue to be offered side by side.
There will always be different pilots, different tastes and different flying philosophy and now we can cater to all – the choice is yours.
FORCE SP is ready in 3 sizes – S, M and L.
FORCE SP shares the certification with Force. Additional in-house test flight sequence (as per LTF 23/05 Part 4.3 paramotor certification requirements) was successfully completed.
FORCE SP uses only 3 rows of bottom lines, drastically reducing overall line length and drag. Unsheathed Dyneema and Vectran lines further minimalize the drag. For bottom gallery sheathed lines are used.
The load test will be redone to confirm the new line configuration..
Force and FORCE SP are purpose designed wings, but for different styles of flying.
The FORCE SP is designed for agility, combined with stability and performance, for fast cruising over long distances while retaining comfortable, relaxing feel with no need for pilot intervention.
The Force is a classic blend of performance, aimed at Cross Country flying , handling rough air with minimum pilot input. Both are exceptionally easy to launch and land, allowing for equally low take off speed and faultless flare. The legendary stability of Force and its ability to independently float overhead at launch are also passed onto FORCE SP
- SRS┬« – APCO’s exclusive Stall Recovery System for built-in passive safety more ┬╗
- SRS┬« – aided – for reduced speed on take-off and landing more ┬╗
- SRS┬« – Built-in for perfect launch more ┬╗
- HIT valve┬« equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability more ┬╗
- Flexon┬« battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO more ┬╗
- Minimal drag embedded hook-in point for unprecedented drag reduction, APCO exclusive
- TSB Autonomous tip steering brake
- OAA┬« – one action acceleration integrated trimmers and speed system for one action simultaneous operation more ┬╗
- Hybrid line construction – blend of Dyneema and Vectran unsheathed, with sheathed Kevlar for optimized performance
- Top of the range Ronstan ball bearing Pullies – for easy, smooth speed bar operation
- Advanced 3 line construction with drastically reduced overall line consumption
- 3 optional locations for brake pulley – comfortable hand position with different engines
- New Reflex profile
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or aircraft grade Aluminium
- Split A risers with built-in safe and wide speed range
- Composite fabric wing construction – different cloth used in different areas of the wing for optimal blend of durability, weight and performance
- Butt Holes
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral, built-in, Neodymium brake magnets
- Universal riser + accelerator and trimmers to fit any paramotor frame
- New color – fresh and attractive
Flexon battens┬«, HIT Valves┬« ,SRS┬«, OAA and embedded hook-in point are exclusive APCO innovations, often imitated, never matched!!
|Area (projected) [m2]||22.46||23.8||25.14|
|Span(incl. Stabiliser) [m]||11.88||12.48||13.08|
|Span (projected) [m]||9.91||10.41||10.91|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||4.37||4.55||4.73|
|Pilot Weight (all up) free flight[kg]||70-100||85-120||110-140|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||75-145*||100-170*||125-190*|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||6.2||6.6||7.0|
|Root Cord m||2.56||2.56||2.56|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.43||0.43||0.43|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||7.00||7.45||7.85|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||364||384||404|
* Higher wing loading advised when flying trike.
|Force SP S||Based on Force EN. C certification||DGAC certification|
|Force SP M||Based on Force EN. C certification||DGAC certification|
|Force SP L||Based on Force EN. C certification||DGAC certification|
The FORCE SP has been thoroughly tested by us, here in our facility, and we have complete confidence in the wing.
|V-min [km/h]||┬á 22|
|V-trim [km/h]||┬á 39-42|
|V-trim off [km/h]||┬á 53-55|
|V-max [km/h]||┬á 68+|
|Min Sink [m/s] at optimal wing loading||┬áless than 1.2 m/sec|
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of polyester because of its better mechanical properties. The karabiners that attach the lines to the risers are made of stainless steel.
|Sail Cloth||Blend of Zero Porosity” Ripstop Nylon|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Mid(a;b;c;d), St Br mid||Vectran unsheathed||0.9||115|
|Bottom A3; A5; B3; B5||Super Aramide||1.8||230|
|Bottom A1; B1||Super Aramide||1.9||320|
|Bottom C; St||Super Aramide||1.5||150|
|Brake Cascades, st top||Vectran unsheathed||0.6||50|
|Steering Line,St Br Btm||Polyester||2.0||85|
FORCE SP can be supplied in light clinch bag (instead of paragliding carry bag)
FORCE SP can be supplied with Wonder Bar
Former standard speed bar / stirrup discontinued.