The Game 42 is the kind of wing that will be talked about for years to come, truly remarkable. An all new design incorporating smart internal structure and our Automatic Pressurising Profile, producing wing characteristics that will surprise even the most experienced pilots.
Tandem flying is always a thrill for a first time passenger, but with this wing the real game is for the pilot! The Game 42 feels much more like a single wing than a tandem.
When flying you will soon forget it is a tandem over your head as this thermalling machine spirals you up to the top of the stack – and all of this with a friend on board.
TAKE OFF, front launch or reverse is always easy with the APP profile (shark nose) insuring constant pressure and high lift. The wing will rise slowly and controllably overhead allowing time to glance up and take-off even with the most difficult passengers. LANDING is a breeze as the Game 42 is incredibly stall resistant and flaring will slow you down almost to a standstill!
THERMALLING – this is where the Game 42 really shines. The LOW BRAKE PRESSURE and the canopy’s precise input will whisper to the pilot exactly where the core of the thermal┬á is and you will find yourself preferring the Game 42 over your single wing for XC days.
PERFORMANCE of the Game 42 is among the best out there. Sounds too good to be true – check it yourself!
PILOT FEEDBACK is phenomenal, the glider was thoroughly tested by professional tandem pilots and received nothing but praise ! Judging by the feedback, we have succeeded in creating one of the best tandem wings ever made.
- APP ┬« Automatic Pressurizing Profile (shark nose) insures constant and even internal pressure more ┬╗
- Leech Line Cleat for locking Big Ears or the brake line on long thermals
- T bar brake handle for additional hand position
- Flexon┬« battens system for ultimate durability – pioneered by APCO
- Mini ribs at trailing edge for better performance(pioneered by APCO 20 years ago!!)
- Smart internal structure with redesigned tension bridge system.
- Diagonal rib structure
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Advanced shape planform
- Fully protected sheathed Technora lines
- Double coated siliconised cloth, covered by 3 Year / 250 Hour warranty
- Brake handle with Plastic embedded neodynium magnets and anti-twist swivel
- Butt hole for easy cleaning
- Crown shape tip reinforcement
- Distinctive color designs
- Improved, more responsive handling
- Light brake pressure with accurate and precise effective brakes
- Reduced wing weight
- Wide speed range (riser with large certified trim tab range)
- Perfect launch with closed and open trims in any wind condition
|Area (projected) [m2]||37.1|
|Span [m] (incl. Stabiliser)||15.1|
|Span (projected) [m]||11.9|
|Aspect Ratio (projected)||3.93|
|Take off Weight (all up) [kg] *Tested in-house||*110/140-230|
|Pilot Weight (all up + paramotor unit) [kg]||Up to 326|
|Canopy Weight [kg]||8.4|
|Root Chord [m]||3.42|
|Tip Chord [m]||0.78|
|Length of Lines on B [m]||9.1|
|Total Length of Lines [m]||457|
|Play for 2 UL||ACPUL/ AFNOR Biplace
(certification up to 240 Kg. + additional load test)
|V-min @ optimum wing load||23 km/h|
|V-trim @ optimum wing load [km/h]||38-39 km/h|
|V-max @ optimum wing load[km/h]||46 km/h|
|Min Sink @ optimum wing load[m/s]||1.1 m/s|
GAME 42 is dressed in 3 distinctive color designs, following the latest trend in APCO. The bottom surface produced from non-siliconised cloth to allow for advertising and logo application.
|Option Number||Color Design|
|3. Royal Blue|
|4. Gray / White|
|5. White / Gray|
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
The wing uses the same long lasting cloth and fully sheathed durable lines as on previous APCO tandem wings. This is to guarantee its integrity for entire expanded lifespan of the wing. Nevertheless we made maximum effort to reduce the weight of the wing thanks to advanced solutions applied. APCO is traditionally known for using materials and building techniques which offer double and triple lifespan over the expected (particularly important to professional tandem pilots)
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of Dyneema because of its better mechanical properties. The Carabiners that attach the lines to the risers are made of stainless steel.
|Sail Cloth||42 gr/m2 “Zero Porosity” Ripstop Nylon|
|Rib Reinforcement||FLEXON┬« batten system|
|Warranty||3 years / 250 Hours|
|Material||Diameter [mm]||Strength [kg]|
|Top Floor, St Top||Dyneema||1.1||95|
|Lower A3,5; B3,5; C; D; St||Superaramide||1.9||320|